Friday, November 8, 2013

London, Great Britain

London We Meet Again!

Near the Thames River and Big Ben =)

Last weekend my roommate, my friend Crystal, and I decided to take an adventure and travel to London. London was great and full of fish and chips and beautiful European cars. I was in London about 10 months ago and I got the opportunity to go back to this beautiful city last week. Since I had already been in London and done all of the "touristy" things, I decided to do my own thing and go and explore one of my true loves--yes you guessed it, I went scoping for beautiful European cars. Initially, I did some research and found out that I didn't live too far from an affluent neighborhood so I decided to kick rocks (walk to it). When I got there all I smelled was money with a hint of fish and chips, it was the perfect combination. 

I was amazed of how affluent this neighborhood was and it all evolved around a famous mall called Harrods and other name brand stores like: Gucci, Prada, D&G, and other really OVERPRICED stores. The first 15 minutes I was there I saw more exotic cars than I have seen in Colorado in a year. I saw and heard revving engines everywhere. From Bentley's to Bugatti's I saw them all one by one. 

I literally spent around 4 hours walking around and looking for cars in this neighborhood. I said to myself, "I am not leaving until I see at least a Lamborghini Aventador and a Bugatti" and sure enough I ended up seeing them within the four hours. When I first saw the Lamborghini I was in disbelief and amazement that I just saw around $700k driving around. The Lamborghini has been my favorite car since I was 7 and I got to see and hear the beautiful engine of this beast for the first time in person! 

About an hour later I saw more than $2 million dollars driving around. I saw a black on black Bugatti Veyron! This car was unbelievable, it literally sounded like a gulf stream jet roaming the streets and I was extremely happy. And guess what! I was lucky enough to record it before it flew away. Check out the video below and you'll see what I mean. =)

MORE EXOTIC CARS

Gray Bentley SuperSports

 The owner of this Bentley saw me take this picture and he waved at me. Nice guy!
Matte Gray/Black Nissan GTR looking good
Velvet Ferrari California being felt by a blonde
 This is a Ferrari California with a velvet exterior. I actually saw this same car on YouTube when I was watching car videos with my brother. I was happy when I saw this car, I've never encounter a velvet car which was a little strange.











Red Ferrari 458 Italia looking beautiful
This is a Rolls Royce Ghost, a picture that I will never forget. This was one of the first beautiful cars that I saw in London so I followed it for a little and it came to a stop. Once I caught up to the Ghost I started capturing pictures and after a few snapshots the owner came out of the car and fueled me with inspiration. When he first got out of the car I thought he was going to be mad at me and make me delete the pictures but instead he told me, "take as many pictures and video clips as you want, this is a free country". After sharing my dreams and where I come from with him, he told me that I have a good head on my shoulders and then, he told me, "Make sure you continue exploring the world, and working hard and one day you will have a car better than this!". I was speechless and fueled. He later drove off and I continued walking looking for cars for about another hour or two thinking of what he told me. Then just before I made my last cycle around the neighborhood I heard a honk and saw him waving goodbye to me. I then left really pumped back to my hostel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment